Our space is currently available for rent!
We are pleased to let the community know that our rental spaces are now open for bookings after a long pause during this pandemic.
About the Space:
Located inside the Daniels Spectrum, Regent Park’s cultural hub, our flexible space is perfect to rent for your next screening, meeting, rehearsal, workshop, interview, and creator session.
- Multi-purpose space 400 sq.ft.
- Accessible space Elevator to 2FL, accessible washrooms
- Tables 8’ x 2’ folding tables (3)
- Chairs 36 black folding, 8 white, 4 high chairs, 1 couch
- Projector CHRISTIE DIGITAL DHD635-GS 1DLP (6125 Lumens)
- Integrated AV receiver DENON HEOS
- Surround Sound POLK Audio Speakers and SubWoofer
- DVD/BluRay SONY
- Cables Various cables to connect PC & Mac
The building is a barrier free accessible venue. Signage throughout the building in braille. Washrooms and drinking fountains are accessible. If you have any accessibility concerns, please contact us for further information about support. Call 416-599-7733 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessible by TTC, street parking and paid underground parking available. Plan your trip here.
To book the space, you will need to complete the Rental Request form here.