Our flexible spaces are perfect to rent for your next screening, meeting, or rehearsal.
Rental spaces are unavailable November 1 to January 15.
About the Space:
Located inside Daniels Spectrum, Regent Park’s cultural hub, we have multiple space available at affordable rates.
Our “Microspace” is most suitable for small to medium sized groups and is equipped with all the necessary features to make different types of events a success.
We also offer 2 “Focus Rooms” for individuals, which are handy for secluded and private working, and to avoid distractions.
Our “Small Office” is ideal for 2-3 individuals. This space offers the perfect environment to operate a smaller organization while maintaining a close proximity to the city down below.
All rooms are available for one-time or ongoing rentals. The “Focus Rooms” and “Small Office” are available for a short-term lease as well.
- Microspace: 400 sq.ft.
- Accessibility: Daniels Spectrum is fully accessible building
- High-speed wi-fi available
- Tables: 8’ x 2’ folding tables (3)
- Chairs: 35 black folding, 8 white, 4 bar-style (high) chairs, 1 couch
- Projector: Christie Digital DHD635-GS 1DLP (6125 Lumens)
- Integrated AV receiver: DENON HEOS
- Surround Sound: POLK Audio Speakers and SubWoofer
- Other: Sony DVD and BluRay player
- Cables: Various cables to connect a computer
To book the space, you will need to complete the Rental Request form here.
Accessible by TTC, street parking and paid underground parking available. Plan your trip here.
The building is a barrier free accessible venue. Signage throughout the building in braille. Washrooms and drinking fountains are accessible. If you have any accessibility concerns, please contact us for further information about support. Call 416-599-7733 or email@example.com
NOTE: Rental spaces are unavailable November 1 to January 15 each year due to our Annual Film Festival and office closures.